All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a world where soldiers regenerate and continue fighting without pause, and where suicide bombers live to strike again. This is the dream of Richard Ridley, founder of Manifold Genetics, and he has discovered the key to eternal life: an ancient artifact buried beneath a Greek inscribed stone in the Peruvian desert. When Manifold steals the artifact and abducts archaeologist Dr. George Pierce, the United States Special Forces Delta operative, Jack Sigler, callsign King, and his 'Chess Team' - Queen, Knight, Rook, Bishop and their handler, Deep Blue - give chase. They must save Pierce and stop Manifold before they change the face of genetics - and human history - forever.
- Author BiographyJeremy Robinson is the author of bestselling thrillers, including Antarktos Rising, The Last Hunter: Descent, The Didymus Contingency and the Jack Sigler Thrillers--including Instinct and Threshold. His novels have been translated into eight languages. Born in the coastal town of Beverly, Massachusetts, Robinson grew up on a steady diet of science fiction, and started out his creative career as a comic book and comic strip illustrator. He is the chairman and founder of New Hampshire AuthorFest, a non-profit organization promoting and supporting literacy in New Hampshire, where he lives with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Jeremy Robinson
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleChess Team Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date19/01/2017
- Weight204 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.