Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive reference for anyone involved in pulsewidth modulated DC-to-DC power conversion Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC Power Conversion: Circuits, Dynamics, and Control Designs provides engineers, researchers, and students in the power electronics field with comprehensive and complete guidance to understanding pulsewidth modulated (PWM) DC-to-DC power converters. Presented in three parts, the book addresses the circuitry and operation of PWM DC-to-DC converters and their dynamic characteristics, along with in-depth discussions of control design of PWM DC-to-DC converters. Topics include: * Basics of DC-to-DC power conversion * DC-to-DC converter circuits * Dynamic modeling * Power stage dynamics * Closed-loop performance * Voltage mode control and feedback design * Current mode control and compensation design * Sampling effects of current mode control Featuring fully tested problems and simulation examples as well as downloadable lecture slides and ready-to-run PSpice programs, Pulsewidth Modulated DC-to-DC Power Conversion is an ideal reference book for professional engineers as well as graduate and undergraduate students.
- Author BiographyBYUNGCHO CHOI is a professor in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea. He received his PhD from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia. Over the past twenty years, Dr. Choi has been teaching and doing research in the area of PWM DC-to-DC power conversion.
- Author(s)Byungcho Choi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight1054 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.