All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores ways to build a constant conversation with God. The contents cover: Personalizing Your Prayers, Building Prayer Habits, Triggers to Praying, Spiritual Insurance, Practicing Patience, Get on the spiritual Target, Finding ways and time for prayer all day long, How to bloom where you are planted, Thankfulness, Why we should sacrifice, and examines our Spiritual Speed.
- Author BiographyI am the retired father of ten who loves to sing, write, keep active in church work, share our history with my family, and encourage others in their walk with God, so they can experience the peace He gives me. You can learn more about me and my writing at: http: //www.ed-reinagel-writer.blogspot.com/ There you can learn about my book on; Eight Ways to Share Your Family History. In the subject line put Pumped Up.
- Author(s)Edward J Reinagel
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.