All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionWe can be sure of this: It's a circle without end. It'-'s pumpkin seeds to pumpkins To pumpkin seeds again! This treat of a picture book comes cloaked in the colors of fall. Bouncy verse and glowing photographs show a backyard pumpkin patch move through its natural cycle -- a bug'-'s eye and a bird's high view of seeds sprouting, flowers blooming, bees buzzing, pumpkins growing . . .and then going back to earth. An author's te explains how to grow your own pumpkin. Educators, please visit our Resources section, above, for teaching guides and curricula.Awards1999 Parent'-'s Guide Award Reviews If you weren't a pumpkin lover before, you will be after checking this neat book out. - Fast Forward magazine Eye-catching full-color photography and rhyming text. . . . An excellent choice for fall pumpkin studies. - Public Schools of North Carolina's Infotech Your books will help us put an emphasis on early reading and help improve the stereotypes and misconceptions surrounding farmers and agriculture. - American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySHMUEL THALER lives in Santa Cruz, California. Bread lover GEORGE LEVENSON's films, which include the widely praised Sadako and The Thousand Paper Cranes, are available in most schools and libraries in North America. This story was inspired by the wheatgrass growing in his backyard in Santa Cruz, California. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)George Levenson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2002
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecol
- Weight159 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.