All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood punctuation is more than just a matter of courtesy: in workplace writing, a sentence should yield its meaning instantly. But when punctuation is haphazard, readers need to work to understand or guess at the writer's intent. Punctuation at Work provides readers with 18 common sense principles to live by, helping them to avoid time-wasting confusion, questions about professionalism and sometimes even serious and costly miscommunication. From hyphens and semicolons to brackets and quotation marks...all the way to ellipses (and the eternal struggle between 'that' and 'which'), this book shows readers how to use correct punctuation to make meaning clear and emphasize their most important ideas.
- Author BiographyRichard Lauchman through his company The Lauchman Group, has been training professionals, in the area of writing, for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Richard Lauchman
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date30/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.