Pupils with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Research, Experience, Practice and Opinion by Katherine Bilton, Paul Cooper (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a wide range of perspectives on effective responses to attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) in Children. It reflects the multi-modal quality of the condition with chapters covering medical, psychological, educational, family, social and cultural aspects of the condition.
- Author(s)Katherine Bilton,Paul Cooper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content Notereferences
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKatherine Bilton,Katherine Ideus,Paul Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.