All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor nearly twenty years a life-sized puppet has tormented the children of the Bouldeston Institute for Mentally Troubled Tots and Teens. When her scare tactics escalate to murder, a young patient named Anthony seeks out the Puppets hoping they can stop their former Master's rampage. Things, however, are never as simple as they seem.
- Author(s)Shawn Gabborin
- PublisherAction Lab Entertainment, Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAction Lab Entertainment, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width173 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Artist(s)Antonio Ontiveros,Dan Olvera,Glenn Lumsden
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.