All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book you will learn in depth how to welcome your new member of the family and how to teach him from the start the right behaviour with love and affection. Voted BEST PUPPY GUIDE by the Professionals in the field. Be ready for your new puppy to come home. This book covers everything from naming your puppy to house breaking and even playing smart games with him Taking the decision to bring a new member in the family, a puppy, is a big decision. Most people don't realise the responsibilities they agreed on taking by having the puppy coming in. In order to be ready there are a few steps to learn before your puppy to arrive and then a lot to do continuously since the first day he has arrived. This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to welcome your new addition into your home and how to train your puppy effectively in housebreaking, obedience, getting him used to the leash and various social situations. This book is your go-to guide for training your new puppy, and you should ideally read it long before you even adopt your new puppy. There is a well-kwn myth that puppy obedience training should only start at six months of age, and that couldn't be further from the truth. Puppy obedience training starts the minute you adopt your puppy, from giving the correct name to introducing your puppy to their first leash and collar, everything contributes to the obedience training of your puppy and starts day one. This guide will help you every step of the way with your new puppy and contains useful training techniques and tricks to teach your puppy and help him grow into a happy, mature dog. In this book you can expect the following: How does a puppy thinkSetting the ground rulesCrate TrainingHouse Breaking your puppyStop Biting and MouthingPuppy-Proofing your houseGrooming your puppyIntroducing training in his lifeGetting familiar with the leashSocialization of your puppyAvoiding anxiety when left alone in the houseShowing your love & affection to your puppyTeaching tricks to your puppySmall games to play with your puppyNaming your puppy Don't wait up, scroll up and download this book w!
- Author BiographyJade Backer is passionate about dogs she has been teaching education for more than 20 years and have now decided to start writing about it so she could help more people. She believes that dogs are precious and more intelligent than the majority think. She makes her books easy to read so the reader knows how to clearly interact with his dog.
- Author(s)MS Jade Backer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.