All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description<b>A tale of exquisite pleasure that begins in the wilds of Montana--and ends in the untamed places of two lovers' hearts</b> Lady Flora Bonham couldn't help but be tantalized by Adam Serre's potent sensuality. It made difference that she'd only just met him or that he was the scandal of polite society. Flora had never lived according to anybody's rules, and the instant she felt the heat of Adam's passion, the only thing that mattered was that she wanted him. Adam Serre couldn't help but be wary. Lady Flora was quite spectacular, with her daring beauty and delicious conversation, but the ble daughter of a famed archaeologist did t fall into the category of amorous interludes. And after just extricating himself from a vicious marriage, his interest in women was purely transitory. Until the incomparable Flora set out to seduce him with a temptation that was pure sin.
- Author(s)Susan Johnson
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight200 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.