All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you one of those people who would love to relax but don't kw how to do it, or are always on the go, or your life is too stressful? You can discover that learning the life-long skill of relaxing is both easy and delightful! This self-help hyptherapy recording for adults and older teenagers is deeply relaxing, offers suggestions for positivity and well-being and leaves you feeling refreshed and restored. Before you listen, find somewhere safe to sit down or lie down where you won't be disturbed for half an hour. Lynda Hudson's gentle, English voice calms and reassures as she gives suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. You can enjoy following the instructions as you listen, just daydreaming and experiencing deeply relaxed, peaceful feelings. You can choose to drift off into a natural sleep if you are listening at bedtime or simply re-orientate to the room with long-lasting positive feelings. As a former teacher, and clinical hyptherapist of many years standing, Lynda has helped thousands of children world-wide through her CDs and downloads. She has featured in the press, TV and radio and is author of two widely acclaimed books on hyptherapy with children and adults. Regular listening is the key to success!
- Author BiographyLynda Hudson, a former teacher, is a fervent believer in the benefits of hypnotherapy for children. Having retrained and worked in this field since the early 90s, she has helped thousands of children and teenagers either face to face or through her hypnotherapy CDs and MP3s* . The recordings deal with a wide range of topics and different age groups and help with anxiety, fears, confidence, self esteem, hospital visits to name but a few areas. Lynda also has a range for adults and is continually adding new titles. She believes passionately that mistaken myths of hypnosis need to be dispelled so that people can understand that hypnotherapy for children in the hands of a well trained and experienced practitioner is a gentle, natural drug free experience which can be amazingly empowering. This gentleness and warmth comes across in her voice so that children can feel totally at ease. To quote Peter Mabbutt, Director of Studies at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, 'Lynda is the acknowledged expert on the use of hypnotherapy with children'. She gives masterclasses in the Use of Hypnosis with Children for some of the most prestigious hypnosis organisations in the country.Not only does she run a successful practice and give training courses, Lynda is the author of two highly acclaimed handbooks** for therapists. She has received glowing praise for these books by highly respected colleagues, authors, presidents of eminent hypnotherapy associations and societies in Australia, Ireland and the USA as well as in her home country, the UK. She has been a clinical hypnosis lecturer and examiner for the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and taught clinical hypnosis for Thames Medical Lectures. Now however she devotes all her trainings to teaching others how to work with children. Participants say how they love her warm, enthusiastic and knowledgeable approach which inspires them to progress in this field themselves. Lynda has a first class honours degree in Psychology and Diploma in Applied Linguistics. She has diplomas in Clinical Hypnosis, Stress Management, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and other branches of psychotherapy. She is a Member of the British Psychological Society, Diplomate of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Association of Professional Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.* CDs and MP3s available from our site plus Apps to download for iPhones ** Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy with Children (2009) and More Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy (for adults) (2010)
- Author(s)Lynda Hudson
- PublisherFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Date of Publication29/08/2007
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBeckenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time30
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.42Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.