All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThese to-the-point daily reflections on purity counter the lust served up by the media 365 days a year. If you've ever felt alone in your efforts to lead a clean life, read these quotes and remember that real men and women are fighting the same fight today. The saints who have gone before us also fought this battle, won the victory and intercede for you w.
- Author BiographyJASON EVERT speaks each year about the virtue of chastity to more than 100,000 high school and college students internationally. Author of ten books, including If You Really Loved Me, Pure Love, Pure Faith and Theology of the Body for Teens, Evert earned a master s degree in theology and undergraduate degrees in counseling and theology, with a minor in philosophy, from Franciscan University of Steubenville. He is a staff apologist for Catholic Answers, North America s largest lay-run Catholic apostolate for apologetics and evangelization. Jason is also the founder of Pure Love Club, an international alliance of young people who promote chastity in over thirty countries (www.chastity.com). He and his wife, Crystalina, live in San Diego with their three children.
- Author(s)Jason Evert
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.