All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b>The cult classic that revolutionized marketing by teaching businesses that you re either remarkable or invisible. Few authors have had the kind of lasting impact and global reach that Seth Godin has had. In a series of w-classic books that have been translated into 36 languages and reached millions of readers around the world, he has taught generations of readers how to make remarkable products and spread powerful ideas. In <i>Purple Cow</i>, first published in 2003 and revised and expanded in 2009, Godin launched a movement to make truly remarkable products that are worth marketing in the first place. Through stories about companies like Starbucks, JetBlue, Krispy Kreme, and Apple, coupled with his signature provocative style, he inspires readers to rethink what their marketing is really saying about their product. In a world that grows isier by the day, Godin's challenge has never been more relevant to writers, marketers, advertisers, entrepreneurs, makers, product managers, and anyone else who has something to share with the world.
- Author Biography<b>Seth Godin</b>is the author of more than a dozen bestsellers that have changed the way people think about marketing, leadership, and change, including<i>Permission Marketing</i>, <i>Purple Cow</i>, <i>All Marketers Are Liars</i>, <i>Small is the New Big</i>, <i>The Dip</i>, <i>Tribes</i>, <i>Linchpin</i>, and<i>Poke the Box</i>. He is also the founder and CEO of Squidoo.com and a very popular lecturer. He writes one of the most influential business blogs in the world at sethgodin.com.
- Author(s)Seth Godin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.