All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionInto every generation a Shadow Guardian is born. They are here to stop the dark forces from spreading their evil and the swell of their number on earth. They are human by nature without any supernatural attributes; therefore, an angel is assigned to protect each one of them. When the Shadow Guardian dies, their first descendant, the chosen one, is called into action, but they must be at least eighteen to take on the task. Jade is the chosen one, the descendant of the Shadow Guardian and she is clueless of her heritage and the life-changing secret her mother took to the grave. A guardian angel is sent to protect Jade to make sure she makes it to her eighteenth birthday. He has been watching over her, waiting for the right moment to reveal his identity, but he has done more than protect her, he has secretly fallen for her. It is up to her to take on the role of the Shadow Guardian and follow an unwanted legacy -but her vulnerable and incent heart may hinder her from fulfilling her destiny and possibly end the bloodline of the Shadow Guardian.
- Author BiographyAuthor, Judith P. Vaughan was born in Panama, her family relocated to the U.S. in the late 70's. She lived in New York as a teenager, a few years later her family decided to move again, this time they headed to Houston, Texas and that is where she has set her roots. She is a single mother of three boys, and the proud grandmother of a beautiful baby girl. She lives in Houston with her two younger sons, and their two rescued dogs. In between her full time job and daily motherly duties, she is able to squeeze time in her busy schedule to write young adult fantasy and paranormal romance novels. Judith's talent is not limited to young adults' books; she also finds pleasure in writing children's book.
- Author(s)Judith P Vaughan
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.