All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $43.01Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
About this product
- DescriptionRuby Halliday and Scarlett Jones frantically search for a purple opal - which longer exists. The jewel is needed as part of a cure for a mysterious disease which makes people glow in sunlight. They are unaware that they are being watched by an old enemy who is bitterly determined to take revenge upon Scarlett. For readers age 11 and over.
- Author BiographyRos Haywood is a technical publications librarian who lives and works in the Southwest of England and enjoys tracing her family tree. She also loves reading, reading, and more reading, and is the author of Blue Ruby and Scarlet Diamond (the first two books in the Gemstone Girls series), about the adventures of Ruby and Scarlett. Ros regularly takes part in the annual madness which is NaNoWriMo (writing a novel in a month), and started by drafting Star Trek novels Synchronicity and Guardian Angel.
- Author(s)Ros Haywood
- Date of Publication29/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.