Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionHigh quality purpose-made joinery skills employs many traditional craft principles and skills and this title aims to reflect this in its coverage of modern materials and techniques. It details windows, doors, frames, wall panelling, counters, fitments, seating and stairs. Considerable demand countinues for purpose-made joinery in order to satisfy individual tastes or design needs in new building work as well as for building restoration and refurbishment. Each chapter concludes with several joinery projects designed to be used as workshop exercises and to link theory to workshop practice.
- Author(s)Edward Foad
- PublisherStobart Davies Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHertford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStobart Davies Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings
- Width189 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.