All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description<strong>Purposeful Prosperity: When You Want Your Life to Matter You Don't Need to be Stopped in Making a Difference</strong> You want your life to matter, to be able to make a difference. Oh, you may t want to change the world (or you might) but for sure you want to be able to contribute to those around you, and to enjoy all that life has to offer. But it's hard to live a prosperous and purposeful life when every time you turn around there's some financial crisis - monthly bills that need to be paid and seem to never go away, and just when you think you can start to get ahead, the car breaks down, or you or someone in your family becomes ill. <strong>And when it's t a money crisis, it's a time crunch. </strong>There never seems to be eugh hours in a day to get ahead - to make any real progress in your life. On top of all that, there are things you want to accomplish but you don't kw how to go about achieving them. It feels like you don't have the skills or talents you need. In other words, <strong><em>'t eughness' </em></strong><em></em>seems to show up everywhere you turn. Not eugh money, t eugh time, and sometimes the worst of all, you don't seem to be eugh. You're either t smart eugh, talented eugh, or capable eugh in some way to fulfill your dreams. So, to try to compensate you <strong>work harder</strong>, either by working more hours at your current job, or taking on a second or in some cases even a third job. But there are only so many hours in a day and before long you start to feel the effects of all those extra hours, and the <strong>more tired you become the less effective you become</strong>. Before you kw it you're feeling burned out and overwhelmed. So, to relieve the stress you take a vacation to get away from it all for awhile, only to return to a mountain of work that's t been done and a hefty balance on your credit card, and <strong>the vicious cycle </strong>continues. Working longer and harder to get ahead may work at first, but before long you find yourself deeper in the hole financially and more tired and stressed out than before. Working harder, often at a job that you don't find satisfying and fulfilling will never lead to a prosperous or purposeful life. Why? Because it's based on a case of mistaken identity. People who find life to be a constant struggle or who seem to take two steps forward and three steps back, have <strong>misidentified the source of true prosperity.</strong> The journey to a long term and lasting turnaround starts by identifying the true source of prosperity, which is where the journey begins with Purposeful Prosperity: Living a Life of Mindful Abundance Balanced with Simplicity.
- Author BiographySince founding Life On Purpose Institute, Inc. in 1996 Dr. Brad Swift has become one of the country's foremost authorities on personal life purpose. He is the author of Life On Purpose: Six Passages to an Inspired Life, an award-winning finalist in the Self-Help: Motivational division of the Best Books 2007 Awards sponsored by USA News. It's the first and only how-to book that guides people from confusion to clarity about the most important question: Who am I and why am I here?
- Author(s)W Bradford Swift
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.