Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionClaire Morgan is a young, beautiful, and career oriented new graduate with a degree in healthcare. Upon accepting a position at Downtown Memorial Hospital, she meets Dr. Alex Blake, who is a reconstructive plastic surgeon. Claire is faced with difficult decisions, which involve her dark past. Her frequent nightmares are a constant reminder of the horrible events that cant escape her memory. After breaking her own rules and dating someone from her workplace, Claire soon falls in love with Alex, only to find out that she is t the only one who carries a dark past. Dr. Blake has his own share of secrets he has withheld from her. Unable to escape her anxiety and constant premonitions of impending sorrow, Claire feels as though she has embarked upon a roller coaster of life, which leaves her choice other than her pursuit for lucidity.
- Author BiographyMarie Jem was born in Yerevan, Armenia and migrated to the United States at the age of two. She was raised in Orange County, California and currently resides in Los Angeles, California. She is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Marie Jem
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.