All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionNo piece of exercise equipment is more convenient, reliable, versatile and effective at building lean muscle and boosting post-workout metabolic rate than the venerable dumbbell and its cousins the kettlebell and sandbag. Together, these are the tools that will reshape the way we think about fitness and this book will stand as the definitive guide to targeting the key muscles that men and women want to develop and tone. The beauty of these tools is that they are simple, inexpensive, and can be used in a small space so readers can exercise in the convenience of their homes. Most important is that they allow the freedom to use a full range of motion, unlike the rigid, limiting structure of weight machines. No longer restrained by the typical up/down motion of barbells and machines, readers can become strong in any direction. And sanctioned by Men's Health, this book demonstrates with large colour photos more than 150 strength exercises that incorporate the three key movements - pushing, pulling, and swinging - that make up the perfect full-range-of-motion workout. Because it emphasizes building functional strength for real-world application and total-body fitness Push, Pull, Swing will appeal to beginners as well as fitness buffs, especially those who enjoy CrossFit style workouts.
- Author BiographyMYATT MURPHY, a certified strength and condition specialist (CSCS), is the author of eight books, including Men's Health Testosterone Transformation, The Men's Health Gym Bible, and Men's Health Ultimate Dumbell Guide.
- Author(s)Myatt Murphy
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.