All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionBullied for more than two years in middle school, Maya Claridge was in a dark and lonely place, unsure of where to turn or how to make it stop. Until one day when she realized she could put it all down. Join Maya on her inspirational journey from Bullied to Bold. A perfect book for any pre-teen or teen who is experiencing bullying. Maya's message is powerful, t because the bullying she experienced was worse than rmal, but because it is exactly what thousands of kids are facing every day. She shares her story, bringing inspiration and hope.
- Author BiographyMaya Claridge is a professional actress and singer with film, television, studio, stage and commercial experience. When she is not on location, on set, in studio or on stage, Maya is promoting her new hit single entitled, PUT IT DOWN. Using her talents and experience, Maya tours with Bullied to Bold, spreading a message of kindness and encouraging students to overcome bullying.
- Author(s)Maya Claridge
- PublisherGlobal Publishing Group LLC
- Date of Publication13/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Publishing Group LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.