All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do flagpoles and some window blinds have in common? They use pulleys to perform work! Pulleys are simple machines. They help us to do jobs more easily. But dont take our word for it. Put pulleys to the test with the fun experiments youll find in this book.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Do Simple Machines Work?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.