All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do a doorstop, a butter knife, and the front of a boat have in common? All of them are wedges! Wedges are simple machines. They help us to do jobs more easily. But dont take our word for it. Put wedges to the test with the fun experiments youll find in this book.
- Author(s)Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Do Simple Machines Work?
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width168 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.