All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do bicycles, doorkbs, and screwdrivers have in common? All of them use wheels and axles to perform work! Wheels and axles are simple machines. They help us to do jobs more easily. But dont take our word for it. Put wheels and axles to the test with the fun experiments youll find in this book.
- Author(s)Roseann Feldmann,Sally M Walker
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books: How Do Simple Machines Work?
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.