All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you dream big? Now you can put your dream to the test and bring it to life! What's the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? According to best-selling author Dr. John Maxwell, the answer lies in answering ten powerful, yet straightforward, questions. Whether you've lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, Put Your Dream to the Test provides a step-by-step action plan that you can start using today to see, own, and reach your dream. Dr. Maxwell draws on his forty years of mentoring experience to expertly guide you through the ten questions required of every successful dreamer. It's one thing to have a dream. It's ather to do the things needed to achieve it, says Maxwell. If you're willing to put your dream to the test―and do what's needed to answer yes to the ten dream questions―then your odds are very good for seeing your dream become reality. Don't leave your dream to chance. This book is a must-have and can make the difference between failure and success.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
- Author(s)John C Maxwell,John C. Maxwell
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.