All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness is about making money, but it's, also, about making decisions. There are relatively small decisions, like when to call a meeting or which emails to answer quickly. Then there are the big decisions that can make or break a business-which product to launch, whom to hire, how to spend. Hard work, analytics, past successes, intelligence and a great business plan aren't eugh anymore. Many of us are scrambling to discover the path to success but have found instead that we've lost our way. Although many business leaders won't publicise it, intuition is a key part of their decision-making success. PUT YOUR INTUITION TO WORK offers numerous compelling stories from entrepreneurs and executives about how they successfully use intuition in their daily lives. It is an inspiring and practical guide to help you: * Make successful decisions when you don't have all the facts * Tap into your passion as a personal source of guidance. * Discover the many ways to listen to your inner CEO.
- Author BiographyLynn A. Robinson has been sought out by celebrities, entrepreneurs and executives for her intuitive advice and counsel. She is a popular speaker and a bestselling author whose many books, including Divine Intuition: Your Inner Guide to Purpose, Peace and Prosperity, have been published in more than a dozen languages.
- Author(s)Lynn A. Robinson
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintNew Page Books,US
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.