All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDan Stiles delivers a colourful, fun-to-read play-by-play of the put-on-your-shoes battle that will resonate with parents of toddlers everywhere. This clever boardbook delivers a hilarious version of this classic stand-off between parent and toddler. A fun read-aloud that will make kids laugh while reassuring every parent of a recalcitrant child that they are t alone!
- Author BiographyDan Stiles is a Portland-based artist whose boldly graphic style has made his work instantly recognizable. Known best for his work with musicians, Dan has created hundreds of posters and CD covers. His work has garnered numerous awards, is regularly featured in national gallery exhibitions, and has been reproduced in a wide variety of books and magazines, including Dwell Magazine, Apartment Therapy, Graphis, Print, Step, and GQ and for clients like AT&T, MTV, Nickelodeon, Land of Nod, Nike, and X Games. He draws from a broad swath of influences including classic skateboard graphics, album covers, modern art, Japanese design, old comic books, and vintage packaging.
- Author(s)Daniel Stiles
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight236 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.95Trending at AU $12.38
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.25
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.04
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.24
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $12.98
- AU $6.56Trending at AU $11.86
- AU $8.33Trending at AU $14.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.