All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIsaiah 59 portrays a deity in armour warring against rebellious human foes. In this historical investigation, Yoder Neufeld maps the transformation of an ancient tradition into a creative new reading in which God's people put on God's armour and go to battle against God's heavenly foes, as in Ephesians 6. The Pauline recasting of the Isaianic motif, argues the author, is a bracing one.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Yoder Neufeld is Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies at Conrad Grebel College, University of Waterloo, Ontario.
- Author(s)Tom Yoder Neufeld
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 140.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.