CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a dark story of the insecurities and uncertainties of growing up where the bad things that happen far outweigh the good.
- Author BiographyGeoff Swaine made his career as an Architectural Technician. A twist of fate in the early 1990's, led him into an entirely new career direction, whereby he became an author and photographer. This book is a hark back to his roots. He spent so much time with his grandparents in the little Market Town of Frome in Somerset that it became a mid-career obsession to trace his roots and find about the little town he loves so much. This is that story.
- Author(s)Paul Preston
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.