All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Putting on the Heart of Christ </i>by Gerald M. Fagin, SJ, offers a fresh look at the Spiritual Exercises through the lens of virtue ethics. In doing so, the book encourages us to become the kind of person whose very life is in tune with the heart of Christ. Fr. Fagin covers 15 virtues throughout the book, including gratitude, reverence, and forgiveness. Each is explained within the context of the Spiritual Exercises and the life of St. Ignatius, as well as within the context of Scripture. Ultimately, Fr. Fagin uses virtue ethics along with the Spiritual Exercises to help us think beyond. <i>What has God called me</i> and to think quite specifically in terms of <i>Who has God called me to be</i>.</p>
- Author BiographyGerald M. Fagin, SJ, has been a spiritual director for 35 years. He has taught courses on the Spiritual Exercises and on Ignatian Spirituality at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. For the last 12 years, he has taught courses in spirituality and moral theology in the Loyola Institute for Ministry graduate program at Loyola University New Orleans.
- Author(s)Gerald M. Fagin
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.