All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dr. Joseph Murphy wrote his bestselling book 'The Power of Your Subconscious Mind,' he set forth the basic techniques for enriching one's life by programming the subconscious mind. This all-new book, based on forty years of previously unpublished research, shows how the subconscious mind can be used by people in their workplace when dealing with both routine and unexpected problems faced on the job. To illustrate Murphy's principles, editor Arthur Pell has provided examples from the lives of past and contemporary business leaders who have achieved success by applying these concepts in their professional lives. This book covers the most vital subjects in career and business success including: establishing goals, developing self-confidence and resilience, mastering the law of attraction, leading a dynamic team, effective communication, managing time efficiently, and more.
- Author BiographyDr Joseph Murphy was a world-renowned authority on mysticism and mind dynamics. The author of more than thirty books, he remains a beacon of enlightenment and inspiration for legions of loyal followers.
- Author(s)Dr. Joseph Murphy
- PublisherPrentice Hall Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall Press
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDr. Arthur R. Pell
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.