Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.24+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Puzzler's Dilemma explores the world of classic logic puzzles, and tells the amazing stories behind them, from the Lighthouse of Alexandria to code-breaking with the Enigma machine. Here are brain teasers that even maths whizzes have never seen explained by a mind as nimble and playful as Derrick Niederman's, the author of Number Freak and the New York Times's near-genius crossword setter. A man is found dead in a room, hanging from a rope with only a puddle of water beneath him: What happened? Just the thing to get your brain working at full speed!
- Author BiographyDerrick Niederman is a mathematician turned investment-writer. He is the author of several books on numbers and finance, including What the Numbers Say,The Inner Game of Investing and his much-acclaimed Number Freak. He has written a series of puzzle books and is regular contributor of crossword puzzles to The New York Times.
- Author(s)Derrick Niederman
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Note30 black and white integrated
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.