All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzles and Words 2 is the second pocket-sized puzzle book from Australia's best kwn puzzle-maker and word nerd, David Astle. There are over 175 original puzzles from anagrams to riddles and quizzes for all ages and all levels. Accompanying these are some 250 of David's entertaining word stories - What does zemblanity mean? How does cosmic link to cosmetic? Where does a seahorse sleep each night with an almond? Puzzles and Words 2 will keep your brain active and entertained for hours.
- Author BiographyDavid Astle is an incurable word nerd. He has a weekly word column in The Sydney Morning Herald, Wordplay, as well as a popular blog at www.davidastle.com. His bestselling book, Puzzled: Secrets and Clues from a Life Lost in Words, is a combination of memoir and a how-to for anyone who loves cryptic crosswords.
- Author(s)David Astle
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication12/01/2013
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight170 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.