All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the use of pyrotechnic articles in football stadiums from a civil, penal and administrative law point of view and provides an approach in its fifth and last chapter, how the situation around football matches should be dealt with in the future. In its first chapter, the author introduces different kinds of pyrotechnic articles, ways of implementing them into a football stadium, persons who do so and the high potential for damage caused by their use. The second chapter outlines potential liabilities under civil law. An evaluation of other provisions is provided by the third chapter in order to demonstrate that the current use of pyrotechnic articles is illegal in various respects. The fourth chapter presents any measures and instruments used by the responsible persons in order to keep pyrotechnic articles out of the stadiums.
- Author(s)Sebastian Alexander Kober
- PublisherNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSchriften Zum Sportrecht
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Weight522 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.