All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will focus on Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and one or two other Amazon Web Services for developers writing in Python.
- Author BiographyMitch Garnaat is the founder of CloudRight, and the co-inventor and lead developer of DocuShare, a web-based document management product from Xerox. He was was also a Principal Engineer and Area Manager at the Xerox Palo Alto Research Center and later the Chief Engineer for Emerging Technologies at Xerox Global Services. He is the developer of boto, an open source Python library for AWS and is active in the AWS community as an author, forum poster and member of Amazon's Customer Advisory Board.
- Author(s)Mitch Garnaat
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.