All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould you be a philosopher? Are you searching for answers? Many answers live inside you - all you need are the right questions to set them free. Let Q Is for Question: An ABC of Philosophy guide you on a journey inside your own mind and heart. Unearth your deepest thoughts and dearest beliefs: Who are you? Why are you here? What matters most in this universe? This critical thinking book is a series of thought-provoking questions in verse. It explores exciting topics such as existence, free will, happiness and more. And the questions are always open-ended, making way for you to discover debate and articulate your own true beliefs. So think it over. Think out loud. Think with a friend. It's never too early, or too late, to discover the great human joy of philosophy!
- Author BiographyTiffany Poirier lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, where she shares her passion for philosophy as an elementary teacher in gifted education. Today, she presents workshops, creates curriculum materials, and writes articles and books.
- Author(s)Tiffany Poirier
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width282 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.