Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWith a focus on the newest techniques and materials for ultimate esthetic outomes, QDT 2014 features original articles on minimally invasive indirect restorations, model-guided soft tissue regeneration, opacity control using pressed ceramics, complex integrated esthetic rehabilitation, CAD/CAM tooth-colored occlusal splints, shade interpretation, optical phemena, and the art of visual thinking. This year's State of the Art article by Paulo Ka and Nelson Silva describes the Anatomic Shell Technique for mimicking nature. Sillas Duarte et al provide the year's Biomaterials Update on ceramic-reinforced polymers - vel CAD/CAM hybrid restorative materials.
- Author(s)Sillas Duarte
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Weight102 g
- Width212 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.