All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Book of General Igrance gathers together 180 questions, both new and previously featured on the BBC TV programme's popular 'General Igrance' round, and show why, when it comes to general kwledge, ne of us kws anything at all. Who invented the sandwich? What was the best thing before sliced bread? Who first ate frogs' legs? Which cat never changes its spots What did Lady Godiva do What can you legally do if you come across a Welshman in Chester after sunset?
- Author BiographyJohn Lloyd devised The News Quiz, Not the Nine O'Clock News, Spitting Image, and Blackadder. John Mitchinson is the original Marketing Director of Waterstone's, became Managing Director of Cassell and now runs Unbound.
- Author(s)Andrew Hunter Murray,James Harkin,John Lloyd,John Mitchinson
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight436 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport - Airside ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.