All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to digest tips and tools on how t to run a business Experts are constantly telling us what we need to be doing to improve our businesses. Hundreds of books in the market are filled with advice from these experts. But how can you filter out all of the bad advice, misinformation, and misuse of business tools that is out there? None of us needs ather list of what we should be doing. QR Codes Kill Kittens tells you what t to do. Easy to digest, easy to avoid. The book is separated into several sections, and each will include a story related to the topic in addition to tips and explanations on what t to do. * Includes real-life examples along with tips and guidance on experts, human resources, marketing/branding, networking (in person and online), public relations, and customer service * Written by Scott Stratten, author of UnMarketing and the President of UnMarketing.com, a company that combines efforts in viral, social, and authentic marketing; he has appeared on Mashable.com and CNN.com, and in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company It doesn't do you any good to do a few things right and a lot of things wrong. Find out what t to do. If reading this book saves just one kitten's life, it's worth it.
- Author BiographySCOTT STRATTEN is the President of UnMarketing. He has written many fancy best-selling business books, but that shouldn't influence this purchase. Go ahead, flip through it. It's a freaking picture book, you either like it or you don't. Scott was named one of the top five social media influencers in the world on Forbes.com.
- Author(s)Alison Kramer,Scott Stratten
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.