All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating insight into early Australian aviation, seen through the long and interesting life of 91-year-old George Roberts, who joined Qantas in his early twenties, and over the next 38 years rose to great heights within the organization. George is still involved with maintaining the company's archives.
- Author(s)Paul Byrnes
- PublisherWatermark Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBalmain, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWatermark Press
- Content Note80 illus
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.