All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionBy the author of Philip K. Dick: Remembering Firebright! This eclectic collection of fantasy, science fiction and the weird and unexplained, written by the wife of science fiction author Philip K. Dick (Bladerunner), appeals to the unfettered imagination. A young boy must accompany his family on the pilgrimage to the religious shrine where they offer their best produce to the Lords once a year; a man must choose between a life of drug addiction and bearing his responsibilities; a robot medic saves wounded soldiers; Morgan La Fey complains about how King Arthur betrayed her; and a UFO contactee hides from the black helicopters. This book offers something for everybody, including a tale about vegetarian dragons to be enjoyed by children of all ages! The poems have little to do with pretty flowers or romantic love, and much to do with daily life.
- Author BiographyThe author learned from her husband, science fiction author Philip K. Dick (Bladerunner), how to spin a tale that spirals into the strange and resolves into the ordinary. She lives in a small mountain community with 7 cats and a dog.
- Author(s)Tessa B Dick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.