Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCritics of qualitative educational evaluation frequently assume this approach is a molithic entity rather than a multitude of varied approaches. This collection dispels this myth by comparing, contrasting, and clarifying various qualitative approaches. It represents a wealth of practical alternatives designed to add to the evaluator's arsenal. The editor has combined classic papers with newer writings to present a comprehensive coverage of varied approaches in the field--including ethgraphy, naturalistic inquiry, generic pragmatic (sociological) qualitative inquiry, conisseurship and criticism, and a few completely new qualitative approaches--which are presented in this work by their founders or major proponents.
- Author BiographyDAVID M. FETTERMAN is a member of the faculty in the School of Education at Stanford University and of the Stanford administration. He is the author of Ethnography in Education Evaluation and Education Evaluation: Ethnography in the Practice and Politics of Education Administration. He has received numerous evaluation awards and is an active member of educational research, evaluation, and ethnographic professional associations.
- Author(s)David M. Fetterman
- Date of Publication07/09/1988
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.