CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, the history, theory, and methodology of each of eight different qualitative research methods is described by a researcher using it in the field. Each chapter is accompanied by a special education - related study that illustrates the method. This text demonstrates how qualitative research is particularly suited to investigating the experiences of students, teachers, school leaders, and families, as well as the meanings or attributions associated with those experiences. School culture, patterns of participation in school-related activities, and the impact of those activities on a student's performance are among the phemena that productively yield to qualitative approaches. The introductory chapter provides an overview of qualitative research methods and a historical perspective on applications in special education. The concluding chapter discusses the implications of qualitative research for improving practice and providing useful kwledge to inform policy and teacher education. This title offers an introduction to eight qualitative research methods. It provides specific applications to special education. This published study illustrates each approach.
- Author(s)Jeannie Kleinhammer-Tramill,Kathleen Fowler,Paul James
- PublisherLove Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLove Publishing Co
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.