All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionQualitative Research: The Essential Guide to Theory and Practice provides a one-stop resource for all those approaching qualitative research for the first time, as well as those revisiting core concepts and issues. It presents a comprehensive overview of this rapidly developing field of inquiry, cleverly combined with practical, hands-on advice on how to conduct a successful qualitative study. Written in an engaging and accessible style, the authors break through difficult termilogy to guide readers through the choices they will face during research design, implementation, and beyond. Each chapter is then brought to life by an array of relevant, real-life examples from expert researchers around the globe. Divided into seven sections, this unique text covers: Considering perspectives Ackwledging a position Framing the study Choosing a research approach Collecting data Working with data and findings Writing about the research A dedicated companion website offers a whole host of additional teaching and learning resources, including additional chapters on publishing qualitative research, sample lesson plans and activities, further case studies, and much more. From the foundations of the subject through to its application in practice, Qualitative Research: The Essential Guide to Theory and Practice is an indispensable companion for qualitative researchers worldwide.
- Author BiographyMaggi Savin-Baden is Professor of Higher Education Research at Coventry University, UK. Claire Howell Major is Professor of Higher Education at the University of Alabama, US.
- Author(s)Claire Howell Major,Maggi Savin-Baden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 79 black & white tables, 53 black & white halftones, 42 black & white line drawings
- Weight1066 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.