All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe teaching of qualitative research skills in universities is w widespread and the number of institutions offering courses in research methods in education and the social sciences is growing, while professionals in the fields of education, health and the social services are increasingly required to carry out research, evaluation and reviews. Qualitative Research in International Settings will be an invaluable resource for all postgraduates and professionals engaged in research of this kind. Drawing upon the author's extensive experience of educational research in the Developing World, the book focuses upon working in a variety of cultural and national contexts. It combines the practice and theory of qualitative research by clarifying and communicating the core ideas and principles of this form of research and highlighting specific case studies as models of good practice.
- Author BiographyDavid Stephens is Professor of International Education at the University of Brighton, and was until recently Professor of International Education at Oslo University College in Norway. For the past 30 years he has lectured and researched in international education in universities in East and West Africa and in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)David Stephens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.