Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Van Maanen introduces qualitative research through examples of its application in organizational research. Each article serves as an exemplar of well-written, substantively focused and theoretically relevant qualitative research. The articles represent a broad range of research styles, methods, topics and level of analysis, and the studies cover four areas of research: organizational process; groups in organizations; organizational identity and change; and the societal and institutional environment. Organizations studied include factories, churches, universities, engineering groups, fisheries, voluntary organizations, basketball teams and pop music recording firms.
- Author BiographyVan Maanen holds a BA in political science from California State University, Long Beach, as well as an MS in social administration and a PhD in sociology from the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAdministrative Science Quarterly Series in Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Van Maanen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.