All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionEnsuring quality in and through teaching and learning has become a fundamental global concern. Emanating from a colloquium on Quality Assurance and Teacher Education hosted by University College Dublin in 2010 and funded by the European Educational Research Association, this book interrogates how quality cultures can be fostered in the field of education. The volume brings together a series of background and case study chapters from leading scholars in the field of teacher education internationally.
- Author BiographyJudith Harford is Head of Research and Director of the Professional Diploma in Education at the School of Education, University College Dublin. Brian Hudson is Professor of Education and Associate Dean for Research in the School of Education, Social Work and Community Education at the University of Dundee. Hannele Niemi is Professor of Education at the University of Helsinki.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRethinking Education
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byBrian Hudson,Hannele Niemi,Judith Harford
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.