All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionHigher education in the 1990s is characterised by a pre-occupation with quality assurance. This book provides an examination of what that means for one academic specialism, continuing professional education (CPE). Based on research conducted in and around UK universities, the book explores the range of existing practice in CPE, and develops a broadly based strategy for practical action. It is argued that a framework for quality should evolve from an awareness of the complex character of CPE as a distinct subject area - solutions cant simply be brought in, but must be developed in relation to setting.
- Author(s)Philip Tovey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/1994
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.