All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.25Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionJenny Mosley's quality circle time model involves establishing an on-going, timetabled process of circle-meetings for adults and children. As a basis for teaching relationship skills, enhancing self-esteem and building a positive behaviour management and anti-bullying policy, circle time should t only increase confidence and emotional intelligence in pupils, but should also contribute towards a positive whole-school ethos. This classic text provides a rationale, framework and whole-school model for quality circle time specifically for secondary schools and further education colleges. Fully revised and updated, the authors offer over 100 activities and practical strategies to help build teachers' confidence and circle time skills. The book aims to enable teachers to sustain this approach within their SEAL syllabus, tutorial time, subject teaching, or as part of their work with pupils with special educational needs.
- Author BiographyJenny Mosley is the founder of the ongoing Jenny Mosley Consultancies, and creator of the highly acclaimed Quality Circle Time (QTC) model that is used in schools in the UK and around the world. Marilyn Tew is the director of Marilyn Tew and Partners Ltd, and works as an independent consultant in group processes and the social and emotional components of learning.
- Author(s)Jenny Mosley,Marilyn Tew
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.