Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text on Quality Management provides ways and means of delivering efficient and effective production/services quality to utmost satisfaction of the customers. Comprising 20 chapters, the book explains the concepts and techniques of quality management supported with related case studies. Numerical examples given in each chapter help students to understand the concept easily. Primarily designed for MBA, ME/MTech (Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering), BE/BTech (Mechanical Engineering and Production Engineering) and MSc (Operations Research and Statistical Quality Control), the book also serves as a reference for professionals/consultants to carryout projects in quality domain for manufacturing or service organisations. KEY FEATURES OF THE BOOK* Detailed coverage of process and statistical quality control * Chapters on ANOVA, orthogonal arrays and signal-to-ise ratio * A chapter on Six Sigma including Shainin techniques * A chapter on Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) * Presentation of Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques
- Author BiographyR. Panneerselvam, PhD, is Professor, Department of Management Studies, School of Management, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India. He has been Head of the Department, and Dean of School of Management, Pondicherry University. He has more than three decades of teaching and research experience, which includes his teaching of engineering and management students at Anna University, Chennai. He is the recipient of Academic Excellence Award in an International Conference on Advances in Industrial Engineering Practices (2010) and Best Teacher Award of Pondicherry University (2012-2013). The author of eleven books (all published by PHI Learning), Professor Panneerselvam has to his credit about 90 research articles published in national and international journals of repute and conference proceedings. He has also carried out overseas consultancy to CEMS, Malaysia. P. Sivasankaran, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, ARS College of Engineering, Chennai. Also, he has served at various engineering institutions including Anna University, Chennai. He is teaching BE students of Mechanical Engineering and ME students of various related streams. He has published about 10 research articles in leading national and international journals. His research areas include assembly line balancing, production scheduling, flexible manufacturing system and quality management.
- Author(s)R. Panneerselvam
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.