All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- Descriptionhis book gives you a comprehensive introduction to the processes of quality management. You ll find details on installing and using SAP QM in your production environment, and learn about viable solution options for business-related tasks with your SAP system. And you ll find real-life examples to help you quickly understand and implement the concepts. In addition to quality planning, quality inspection, and quality control, you ll learn about vendor evaluation and test equipment management, which are integrated in other SAP modules and integral to quality management. You'll find many useful tips based on the authors practical experience to give you valuable insight into solving complex tasks and customizing to meet your own specific requirements, and you'll examine Audit Management and the integration with SAP NetWeaver BI. The 3rd edition of this benchmark work was completely updated for SAP ERP 6.0; however, it is also suitable for users as of Release 4.6C.
- Author(s)Michael Holzer,Michael J. Schramm
- PublisherSAP Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2009
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAP Press
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.