All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrs Karl V Miller and R Larry Marchinton have assembled the expertise of some of the most kwledgeable white-tailed deer biologists across North America. These authorities provide in-depth explanations of deer population biology and genetics and discuss various effective management methods, including harvest strategies, habitat maintenance, regional issues, and feeding and mineral supplementation for antler production. Designed to help both sportsmen and biologists preserve their natural resources, this guide offers direction for maintaining robust deer populations that are in balance with their environment.
- Author BiographyR. Larry Marchinton is a professor emeritus at the University of Georgia who has studied white-tailed deer for more than 40 years. Karl V. Miller is a research scientist and instructor in wildlife biology at the University of Georgia.
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight454 g
- Width125 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKarl V. Miller,Larry Marchinton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.